Friday, January 28, 2011

Here I am!!

I am back to blogging and sewing again.  Well, I have been sewing but just one big order since August. Thrilled I can begin some new designs and I am working harder than ever before to offer a much bigger selection of designs that are readymade. Of course, I'll still have some customs available but with the kids sports schedules, it's just not possible to offer as many.

We have had 60 inches of snow in just 30 days, mounds and mounds of it everywhere.  It's a good thing we love the stuff and love winter sports.

Here is a view of our side yard and barn after the snow. The snow covered pine in the center was our very first Christmas tree in this house. During the holidays we cover it in twinkling white lights.

Yesterday, yet another snow day. Decided to make the kids favorite breakfast while they were sledding outside. 

Pancakes and bacon, and lots of bacon!!!

My breakfast consisted of vanilla Chobani yogurt, fresh berries and a sprinkling of Fiber One cereal ~ yum!!! (in keeping with my resolution to get fit)  I tried convincing myself it WAS just as tasty as the bacon.



It's time to get back to my sewing, can't wait to share my new designs!!!

3 comments:

  1. That last picture is perfect! How pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want that breakfast! :) Can't wait to see what you have planned!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies!! My kids think it's so funny that I took a picture of their breakfast for my blog.

    ReplyDelete